Experienced Attorneys Helping Clients Access Vital Benefits and Services
At the law firm of Stephanie Townsend Allala + Associates, our West Texas elder law and disability lawyers are dedicated to guiding clients through the system to help them get the results they deserve. We offer a wide range of legal and advocacy services, including:
- Probate administration: Our firm provides estate and trust administration services to the personal representatives (executors) and trustees of those who have died.
- Estate and trust planning: Our attorneys advise clients on estate planning strategies and draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills to implement those strategies.
- Accessing public benefits: Our firm is committed to helping clients in Texas get the Medicaid benefits, Social Security benefits and other public benefits they deserve.
- Nursing home advocacy: If a loved one needs nursing home care, we can advise you on your options, help you choose a nursing home, and ensure that your loved one receives the proper care for his or her needs.
- Mental health law: Our attorneys provide people with mental disabilities and their families with legal advice and advocacy services in a wide range of subject matter areas.
- Children with disabilities: If you have a child with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy or another developmental delay, we can help you understand and pursue your legal options.
- Guardianships: If a family member is unable to care for himself or herself, it may be necessary for you to establish a guardianship. We can guide you through this process.
El Paso Lawyers · Wills, Trusts, Probate, Medicaid, Nursing Care · 915-257-0420
Based in El Paso, we serve clients throughout West Texas, providing an unparalleled level of personal attention backed by legal knowledge and practical experience. To schedule a free half-hour consultation, please contact our office today at 915-257-0420 or by e-mail.